Leaderboard
728x15

Clothing Liberation - cover (detail - embroidered collar and decorated jeans)

Large Rectangle

A few nice fashion clothes images I found:


Clothing Liberation - cover (detail - embroidered collar and decorated jeans)
fashion clothes
Image by sylvar
From Clothing Liberation: Out of the Closets and into the Streets by Laura Torbet (Praeger Publishers, New York, 1973)


Hanoi Fashion
fashion clothes
Image by ssedro
On my previous visit to Hanoi I was fortunate enough to have clothes made for me at the shop seen here with its door down. Since that shop was closed, we went two doors down to a shop not pictured here. That shop designed and outfit to Pat's specs. She was thrilled with it. It coordinates well with her other travel clothes. I snapped this photo because I love those crinkle tops. However, they are most unforgiving so I didn't purchase any.


sometimes people don't know their clothes are see-through. do you tell them? or just sit at home and laugh?
fashion clothes
Image by Malingering

Banner