Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Fashion Trend photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice fashion trend images I found:


new fashion trends I don't understand
fashion trend
Image by Malingering


Melbourne is an interesting place. It seems to thrive on gothic and emo fashion trends, people often are shy or appear to be very self-conscious and inward looking. People rarely looked me in the eye, and when I looked at them and smiled, they seemed to t
fashion trend
Image by Anne Ruthmann
Melbourne is an interesting place. It seems to thrive on gothic and emo fashion trends, people often are shy or appear to be very self-conscious and inward looking. People rarely looked me in the eye, and when I looked at them and smiled, they seemed to think I was flirting with them. There's a strong affection for expression in the visual medium and very few people wanted to move their body or stand out while listening to Jazz in a crowded room. The affection for batman seems to suggest that people identify with needing a mask in order to be amazing. The blonde in this image seemed to be an exception to the standard protocol. If you're from Melbourne, I'd love to hear your thoughts! #observingstrangers #stangersintransit


rachel mcadams
fashion trend
Image by Roobee

Banner