Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » What's this?!? "Fashion Wear Daily" says that well-dressed men are no longer wearing blue shirts? Why didn't they tell me this before I got dressed this morning?

What's this?!? "Fashion Wear Daily" says that well-dressed men are no longer wearing blue shirts? Why didn't they tell me this before I got dressed this morning?

Some cool fashion wear images:


What's this?!? "Fashion Wear Daily" says that well-dressed men are no longer wearing blue shirts? Why didn't they tell me this before I got dressed this morning?
fashion wear
Image by Ed Yourdon
Note: this photo was published as an illustration in an undated (Apr 2010) Laptop Reviews blog." It was also published in a Sep 8, 2010 blog titled "True Blue – A Wardrobe Essential for Men." It was also published in an Apr 23, 2011 blog titled "Toshiba Laptop Tips," and it was published in a May 19, 2011 blog titled "Toshiba A505-S6025 laptop Reviews Part 2." It was also published in a Jul 28, 2011 blog titled "MEASURING INTEGRATED MARKETING SUCCESS: TRACKING BACKLINKS."

Moving into 2012, the photo was published in a Feb 27, 2012 Lighter Black blog, with the same caption and detailed notes that I had written on this Flickr page.

*****************************************

As long as I continue going to the same dentist, you can count on two or three sets of photos of Bryant Park each year. The reason is simple: my dentist is located in mid-town Manhattan, about a block from the park, and when I'm done, I'm always tempted to walk over and see how the park looks. I had a different dentist in the 70s and 80s -- but in any case, I've collected seven separate sets of Bryant Park photos, which you can see summarized here on Flickr.

At least one or two of those other sets will provide you with the historical details of the park; or you can look it up on Wikipedia or some other source on the Internet. As for this particular visit, I knew that it might be too early in the spring for everything to be in full bloom; but as it turned out, the big lawn in the center of the park had just been re-sodded, and it was closed off to everyone during its initial growing period. It made for a wonderful background, especially together with some of the tulips and daffodils that were blooming around the edges of the park.

It was a lunchtime period, and it was a mild, sunny day; so of course, the park was full of people from nearby offices, who were enjoying the sunshine and the opportunity for a few minutes of relaxation with their friends. Some were dozing in the sunshine, many were eating their lunch, some were texting on their cellphones or pecking away on their laptops, and one couple was necking passionately, as if this might be their last opportunity for a little romance. Nobody seemed to notice the guy who was wandering around with an anonymous camera (I've taped over the "Nikon" logo and replaced the gaudy yellow Nikon camera strap with a plain black one), who was randomly photographing people without even looking at them, but rather just pointing his camera in their general direction, and shooting whatever would fit into a wide-angle frame...

Since the lawn and the trees and the surrounding buildings were so colorful and beautiful, I also took the opportunity to create some handheld, 3-image HDR shots ... but I think you'll be able to figure out which is which. I keep thinking I should bring a tripod along with me, to get better HDR compositions, but it's just too much of a hassle.

After an hour, I had circumnavigated the park two or three times, and captured just about everything (and everyone) that looked interesting or photogenic. My next dentist visit will probably take place in mid-August, and I'll probably stop by once again, to see what's going on. Hopefully the lawn will open to the public, and I'll find some interesting shots of people picknicing, sunbathing, or just relaxing in the grass...



Fashion
fashion wear
Image by Yeray Díaz


Desi Wear Feature Two 14
fashion wear
Image by Jef Harris
With Monika and Huss
Shot on location in Ottawa Canada.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Fashion HD - All Rights Reserved