Leaderboard
728x15

1920's style

Large Rectangle

A few nice 1920 fashion images I found:


1920's style
1920 fashion
Image by catchesthelight
This is my Mom, her Aunt and sister probably around 1925 - 1927 in collage on a sweet purse photo from the same era. I have tried to repeat themes to produce an artistically pleasing combination but I wish I was a little more savvy about using photo shop! Check out my new set for these old photos that I just started in 2008 :>)


1920's Beads
1920 fashion
Image by catchesthelight
My Mom's 85th birthday is coming up in a few days. I have lots of 1920's era old purses and not so many family photos of the era to go with them. So I will add a few here, just the purses. But since my Mom is only interested in people photography, I will eventually add some of those kind of shots as well!


1920's Flapper Purse
1920 fashion
Image by catchesthelight
I think these are the last of the 1920's purses I photographed from the calendar pages and I will be moving later into the 20th century when I share more with you in the future, so ....

Banner