Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Fashion Pictures images

Large Rectangle

Some cool fashion pictures images:


Old fashioned furnishings
fashion pictures
Image by readerwalker
This grainy looking picture (actually pixelated, I guess) was taken through an iPad 3 front lens (frustratingly fixed at f2.4), using a 3rd party camera app that I downloaded today, Top Camera (by Lucky Clan). The cloudy, dusk light is from a window and what would have been more contrast between the brighter upper part and the shadowy lower part is significantly reduced because it's actually HDR (my first one). The color version looked attractively antique on my high resolution iPad 3 screen but lost a lot on my lower resolution MacBook screen. To begin with I realized the dim light was already pushing the limits of my simple camera.


Fashion Pictures and nearly Full Monty
fashion pictures
Image by microturbian

Banner