Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Children Fashion images

Large Rectangle

Some cool children fashion images:


Children Playing With Old Fashioned Wooden Hoops and Sticks
children fashion
Image by Pink Sherbet Photography
free for use

My photos that have a creative commons license and are free for everyone to download, edit, alter and use as long as you give me, "D Sharon Pruitt" credit as the original owner of the photo. Have fun and enjoy


"Arrêtons-Nous Ici" - Robe d'après-midi de Doeuillet ["We're stopping here" -- Afternoon dress by Doeuillet]
children fashion
Image by MCAD Library
Georges Doeuillet (French costume designer, born ca. 1875); André-Edouard Marty (French illustrator, 1882-1974)
1913 photomechanical lithograph with hand-applied color (pochoir) 25.4 cm (height) x 19.1 cm (width)
Plate X from Gazette du Bon Ton, Volume 1, No. 10, August 1913


Children of the world, united by beans
children fashion
Image by Laurie Pink
I suspect these children of being the same age as me, given their ages & their fashions. I'd put this at late 80's, early nineties.

In this beautiful spectrum of childs, I would particularly like to draw your attention to the fantastic sweatshirt-tucked-into-long-floral-skirt, indeterminate-gendered-gangly-preteen (I love him/her!), and early-puberty-muscular-ten-year-old.

Banner