Some cool fashion for kids images:
Image by [Daniela Brown Photography]
I wanted to thank you all so much, for all the support, and love, and just for being so lovely to me. I appreciate it so much. To repay you all, I'm holding a print giveaway, because you're all wonderful.
I'll be picking a couple of winners, depending on the number of people that enter. For every ten people, there will be 2 winners. So the more people who enter, the more prints I'll be giving away!
There are a couple of ways to enter:
1. Like this photo on facebook (here) YOU MUST LIKE MY PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE FIRST, OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE COUNTED
2. Share this photo on facebook (leave a comment on facebook letting me know you shared the photo)
3. Leave a comment with the photo you would like a print of
4. Favorite this photo
5. FOR THOSE OF YOU FEELING ADVENTUROUS.
Recreate one of my photos, and leave a link to it on my wall, or in the comments below.
I'll leave this open for a couple of weeks, until a good amount of people enter.
Thank you so much, lovelies<3 I adore you all.
829. An Interesting Story (c.1900)
Image by pellethepoet
For plaisanter~ :) Yes, that's right! I have a new scanner at last!
Postcard. Postally unused.
"Rembrandesque" Series. Published by Raphael Tuck & Sons.
Bought from an eBay seller in London, United Kingdom.