Leaderboard
728x15

Hot 2006 fashions for the torso-impaired

Large Rectangle

Some cool hot fashion images:


Hot 2006 fashions for the torso-impaired
hot fashion
Image by Telstar Logistics
Ladies, here's a tip: When you're missing an upper half, capri-style pants help draw attention to you ankles.

Mission Street, San Francisco


So Fresh
hot fashion
Image by Red Lionness
Yes, I do realize my outfit doesn't really match, but here in China, matching is not quite gone about with the same voracity of uber-detail as in my southeastern US hometown. I'm still trying to figure it out. But my "fresh" t-shirt was new and it was hot as a mo-fo, so cue new t-shirt meets fav comfortable skirt. Beads were bought on a sidestreet as we walked across 2 Shanghai districts to get to the Yu Gardens - each wooden bead has the Chinese characters carved into them for "luck".

Banner