Home » » Cool Male Fashion images

Cool Male Fashion images

A few nice male fashion images I found:


Older and younger food fashion
male fashion
Image by markvall


Fashion model on the boardwalk at the beach
male fashion
Image by State Library and Archives of Florida
Local call number: ffl0522

Title: Fashion model on the boardwalk at the beach

Personal Author: Deborah Thomas

Date: June 17, 1984

Physical descrip: 1 photonegative; b&w; 35 mm.

Series Title: Deborah Thomas collection

Repository: State Library and Archives of Florida, 500 S. Bronough St., Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250 USA. Contact: 850.245.6700. Archives@dos.state.fl.us

Persistent URL: www.floridamemory.com/items/show/112765


Street Fashion Statement
male fashion
Image by iirraa
The reason that the image is not framed very well is because I wasn't looking through the viewfinder when I took it...I just aimed from the hip...I didn't want to be too conspicuous...The gentleman with the low slung pants was waiting for a bus which he boaded with his pants like they are here. Nobody seemed to notice or to care, including, myself. i noticed, but I didn't really care. I thought that it might be an interesting image, though.

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Fashion HD - All Rights Reserved