Leaderboard
728x15

Fashion Style Rarity

Large Rectangle

A few nice fashion pictures images I found:


Fashion Style Rarity
fashion pictures
Image by rjrgmc28
Well, here is where it all started. My first piece of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic merchandise that I purchased not long after I discovered the show.

This is a Fashion Style Rarity doll that I found through a local eBay seller one day and I snapped it up.

I never had the accessories on her at first, but when the "Putting your Hoof Down" episode aired, I did some styling work, gave her mane and tail a tidy and put the accessories on.

This is the key piece in my collection, and these dolls are hard to find in Australia, and when is floating around for sale, they go for crazy prices! (from personal experience)

WARNING: As with my other works (Cecilia), this warning also applies here. If you don't like seeing these sort of pictures, then it might be wise to leave this page.

Trolls and haters who want to cause trouble will be dealt with, so don't try and do it. If you don't like it, don't view it. Simple.

Banner