Leaderboard
728x15

I guess I went through that phase once too. What can I say?

Large Rectangle

Some cool fashion clothing images:


I guess I went through that phase once too. What can I say?
fashion clothing
Image by Malingering


Stripes
fashion clothing
Image by hannah karina
Striped dress from H&M


She's like a walking valentine's day card!
fashion clothing
Image by Malingering
I always learned that pink and red didn't go together, unless you're doing a full monochromatic scale which I think is dumb. But she has a shirt with both red and pink, which makes it the fault of the manufacturer. The fact that she decided to match it up with a red and white track suit and a pink bandana really has to be blamed on the creator of the shirt. So this is less like fashion murder and more like second degree manslaughter.

Banner